Thank you for supporting Cincinnati Children’s!
Professional Seminar Series
Cincinnati Children’s is proud to offer an annual complimentary continuing education series to the Professional Advisor community.
The next seminar will be held in November 2023. Check back for more information or email email@example.com to sign up to receive our monthly newsletter and future seminar announcements.
If you are interested in sponsoring the series, please contact Suzanne M. Rohlfs, JD, CAP® at firstname.lastname@example.org or (513) 636-1192.
Seminar offers 2.0 Continued Education Credits to:
Ohio Supreme Court and OSBA Certified Specialist for Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law, Kentucky Bar Association, Indiana Supreme Court, Ohio Department of Insurance, Accountancy Board of Ohio, Accountancy Board of Kentucky, Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, and American Bankers Association.
Previous Topics Include:
- Kathryn Miree, JD, Charitable Gift Planning Trends and Tactics
- Samuel A. Donaldson, What the Cool Kids Are Doing in Estate Planning
- Turney Berry, Bright and Shiny New Ideas, Charitable and Otherwise
- Jeff Lydenberg, Charitable Giving Under the New Tax Law
- Christopher R. Hoyt, JD, Retirement Accounts: Challenges with Second Marriages and Charitable Bequests
- Bryan Clontz, CFP®, Creative Charitable Planning with Real Estate, S-Corp Stock and Beyond: A Case Study Approach
- Christopher R. Hoyt, JD, Retirement Accounts: Planning Optimal Outcomes for Family and Charitable Objectives
- Emanual J. Kallina, II, JD, The Best Financial Planning Vehicle – the CRUT