Event Day Information
Cincinnati Walks for Kids – a roaring good time for everyone!
PLEASE NOTE: The walk will start on Dury Avenue, not inside the Zoo. When you arrive for the walk, please proceed directly to the Cincinnati Walks for Kids area on Dury Avenue.
The Zoo will be yours to explore after the walk. There will be face painting, visits from the Zoo’s animal ambassadors and the Zoo’s train and concessions will be up and running, too!
Please do not enter the Zoo prior to the walk.
When Does the Fun Begin?
- Walker Check-In: 4:30 pm, this year, you can begin your walk as soon as you check-in!
- Exclusive Zoo access: 5 – 8 pm
Team Meet-Up Area
Find your teammates before the walk. The Team Meet-Up Area will be located in the Dury Ave. parking lot near the registration tent. Meet-up tents will include letters of the alphabet. One tent will be available for corporate teams. Complimentary facepainting will be available in all meet-up tents while you wait for your teammates.
Don’t forget to check out all of the fun Cincinnati Walks for Kids activities located throughout the Zoo, including:
- Face painting at Walker Check-In and the Safari Camp Shelters
- Live musical entertainment at the Finish Line
- Carousel and train rides
- Animal encounters: Meet some of the Zoo's cutest animals up-close and in-person.
- Cheetah show: 30-minute show featuring the world's fastest animal at 6 and 7 pm.