Rally your school spirit to help Cincinnati Children's!
Some of our top fundraising teams are united through school spirit. You and your classmates can help the kids and families cared for by Cincinnati Children's by forming a team for Cincinnati Walks for Kids. Support from school teams helps make our world-class medical care and pioneering research possible. We offer two great ways for schools to become involved with the walk.
Join Us at Cincinnati Walks for Kids
Form a walk team at school and join us on Saturday, Sept. 24, at the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden. Participating in the walk is an easy and fun way to bring classmates and teachers together to build school spirit while supporting an amazing cause.
A few steps to help you get started:
- Select a team captain and name.
- The team captain should register online first and create the team.
- Ask friends and schoolmates to register online. Be sure to have them join your school's team.
- Ask friends, family and neighbors for gifts to support your team and help children in our community who need medical care.
- Gather your team on walk day and walk together to honor patients, families and friends of Cincinnati Children's.
Host a Cincinnati Walks for Kids Mini-Fundraising Walk at Your School!
Whether your want to show support for a classmate undergoing treatment at Cincinnati Children's or promote community service and engagement within the student body, forming your school team is a great way to give back to your community. Participating students are encouraged to ask friends, family and neighbors for gifts to support Cincinnati Children's.
Please contact us for more information about scheduling a Cincinnati Walks for Kids mini-fundraising walk at your school.
Cincinnati Walks for Kids Team